Whether you are a first time student or furthering your studies, getting a new qualification means there’s more on your mind. With FNB you can focus on the exams, essays and modules while we balance the books.
An FNB Student Loan has ideal cover for your financial needs, giving students and parents (principal debtor) the comfort of knowing the funds are available for further studies.
Features and benefits
- Personalised interest rate
- Access to loans from R4 000 to R80 000*
- Pay only the interest while studying – and the rest after graduation
The Student Loan covers
- Tuition fees
- Campus accommodation
- Over 18 years of age
- Principal debtor must earn R6 000+ per month
- The student must be registered with an SA tertiary institution
- A copy of the applicant’s SA green bar-coded ID or Smart Card ID
- Latest payslip
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Proof of enrolment from the educational institution
- If you do not bank with FNB, your latest 3 months bank stamped statements reflecting 3 months salary deposits.
- If you are self-employed, the latest 6 months bank stamped statements, Personal Tax assessment (ITA34) and your latest business financials.
- Ways to apply
- Call us on: 0860 100 762